Dani Rodrik’s excellent new book Economics Rules was one of the required readings for my Comparative Schools of Economic Thought course at Boğaziçi University (Istanbul, Turkey). Below are some of the reviews written for this course. Enjoy!
- Pietro Trevisan Volta: Dani Rodrik’s Economic Rules: Defending economics against economists? A critical review [PDF]
- Ipek Kavasoglu: From Weakness To Strength: A Review of Dani Rodrik’s “Economics Rules: The Rights and Wrongs of the Dismal Science” [PDF]
- Tucker Glotzbach: Critical Review of Economic Rules by Dani Rodrik [PDF]
- Berrak Kibar: Is There Any Hope for the Future of Economic Science? [PDF]
- İbrahim Çıkrıkçıoğlu: A Review of Dani Rodrik’s “Economics Rules” [PDF]
More to come. Stay tuned.